1. You can sleep everywhere: airports, train stations, cars, planes… Nothing prevents you from sleeping
2. Your passport is always with you
3. Your luggage is always opened in the middle of your room
4. Airlines websites are in your toolbar and you look at them at least once a week
5. Your camera is like your shadow and pics are piling up in your albums
6. You have friends all over the world and you can actually “speak” several languages
8. Your library is full of travel guide
7. And your shelves are full of baubles from all over the world. They are only gathering dust but every single one has its own little history
9.You’re starting to plan your next trip whereas you’ve just come back
10. The unique poster you have in your room is a world map.
And you also know you’re an expat when:
1. You’re struggling to answer the question “Where are you from?”
2. You’re ready to travel the entire town and spend half of your weekly wage to buy something from your home. Oh this lovely goat cheese at 4€!
3. The first questions you’re asked are “when are you coming back” and “when are you leaving again”
And you, are you a traveller? 🙂